The Mercury.ai platform documentation covers all important parts and features of the platform:
- Getting started is a tutorial that leads you from zero to your first running bot in five minutes.
- Managing bot projects explains the basics of staging, deployment, and testing.
- Key concepts introduces you to the way Mercury.ai bots work: how they manage dialog, how natural language understanding works, and how you can integrate and use a datasource.
- The Conversational cookbook provides quick help and best practices for modeling the most common dialog situations, from simple to complex.
- AI then shows the platform features that allow you to train and improve your bot.
- Channels is all about connecting your bot to different channels, from Facebook Messenger and chat widgets on a website to Alexa.
- Analytics covers all analytics features that help you to understand how users interact with your bot and how different channels and configurations perform.
If you miss information or have further questions, please get in touch at
email@example.com. We're happy to help.